About the Course
The course delivers non-recorded LIVE classes for the following subjects. The entire session would cover the syllabus as per the curriculum.
- Social Studies
- All languages (English, Hindi etc)
The course comprises of:
- Non-recorded live classes conducted 3 days a week
- Assignments, Test series, and Revision classes
- 1:1 doubt clearing sessions with the teacher
- Non-recorded live classes - LIVE lectures in vernacular language ensuring student engagement and understanding of the concepts. Recorded lectures available for revision purpose only
- Regular assignments - Assignments to help practice and develop problem-solving skills. Problem discussions in the class
- Test series - To help the students tackle the unexpected surprises through regular assessments. Ensures that the students are exam-ready.
The MRP of the course is INR 1,200 per subject per month to be paid in advance every month. As a part of the launch offer, you get 50% off on MRP of the course if you pay the fee for a quarter in advance. If, however, you choose to pay the fee for only a month, you get 25% off on the MRP of the course.
|Plan||Discount||Your Price||You Pay|
|Quarterly||50% off||INR 600 per subject per month||INR 1,800 in advance. The next fee becomes due after 3 months|
|Monthly||25% off||INR 900 per subject per month||INR 900 in advance. The next fee becomes due after one month|
*the above prices are applicable on the following subjects:
The MRP of the course for all subjects other than the ones mentioned above is at INR 1,200 per subject per month (no discounts apply).
You can switch from one plan to another at any time you want. For more information, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org