DUX Education in partnership with The Queen's English [a UK based company] is bringing an Online Spoken English lessons as well as the first practice app to give live feedback on speaking using Voice to Text software. The course will be imparted by the certified Spoken English Trainers along with some masterclasses by the UK faculties. At the end of this course, students will get completion certificates.
Objective of the course
Master speaking capabilities, identify story generation patterns, and use key vocabulary in expert phrases, expressions, grammar, and sentences.
About The Course
The 30 Lesson Spoken English course is designed to master speaking English, maximising a student's progress by ensuring a high standard of fluency and coherence, as well as grammar and pronunciation to achieve the target language. The outcomes are as follows:
- Be able to use 5 tenses:
- present progressive
- simple present
- simple future
- past progressive
- simple past
- Master high utility irregular past tense verbs
- Identify, follow, & answer questions about story-generation patterns
- Recognise & master antonyms
- Understand & identify the circulatory, muscle, & nervous system
- Identify & use missing words in phrases
- Use key vocabulary e.g. circulate, attach, increase, decision, depend, relate, insist, compare, invent, instead
Alongside your routine sessions, there will be 5 masterclasses inclusive in this package. These Masterclasses will be provided by the faculties from UK and will focus primarily on:
- Planning appropriately
- Engaging with the audience
- Paying attention to body language
- Power of confidence & thinking positively
- How to cope with nerves
The entire course is covered in 30 sessions over a period of 4 months.
- Non-recorded live classes - LIVE lectures in vernacular language ensuring student engagement and understanding of the concepts. Recorded lectures available for revision purpose only
- Regular assignments - Assignments to help practice and develop problem-solving skills. (Problem discussions in the class)
We charge INR 4,000 for the full course [30 sessions, 4 Months] to be paid before the session starts.
For more information, please reach out to us at email@example.com or call us on 080-48165434