About the Course
There are so many terms that are a part of our daily lives - we keep hearing and using them without actually knowing what they mean. A lot of times these questions remain unasked.
KYUrious is a specially designed course by the in-house experts at DUX to quench your thirst for knowledge. The idea behind KYUrious is to help your kid understand the economics of the world. By the end of this course, your kid will be able to understand (and also explain) the concepts like
- Tax and black money (Is black money really black in color?)
- Demonetisation (Why a lot of currency notes lost their value all of a sudden?)
- Pricing - Demand & Supply (Why are Mercedez cars priced in tens of lakhs while Maruti cars are cheaper? Why are Apple products less expensive in the USA?)
- Foreign exchange (What determines the rate of INR against USD?)
- How do companies work? (How do Google & Facebook make money?)
- Major economic events in the history (Why are people losing their jobs because of a virus?)
All these courses would be conducted the DUX-way, which means
- All classes would be live, non-recorded (you get access to all recorded classes)
- All classes would be discussion based and not lecture based
- Students would be able to talk to the teacher and not just type their problems in a chat box
Join this new revolutionary course and get to understand the way the world works.
Stay Kyurious, Stay Hungry!
The course would be covered in 50 sessions over a period of 6 months
The total cost for the course is INR 6,000 (Launch price for the first batch) to be paid in advance
For more details, please write to us at email@example.com