About the Course
Logical reasoning and Quantitative aptitude is an inseparable part of every competitive exam in India including UPSC, CAT, GMAT (and other MBA entrance exams), Olympiads etc.
Enrol today to stay ahead of the curve - as they say - A stitch in time, saves nine!
After attending these classes, your child would be able to answer the following types of questions easily (in less than a minute)
- What is the square of 296?
- How many factors of 1,023,569 are odd?
- Find the minimum number of weights required to measure all integral weights up to 100 kgs using a beam balance?
This course delivers non-recorded LIVE classes covering all the topics under Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude. The course also includes
- Test series;
- Revision classes;
- Practice materials; and
- One-on-one doubt clearing session
The whole course would be covered in 50 sessions over a period of 6 months.
- Non-recorded live classes - LIVE classes in vernacular language ensuring student engagement and understanding of the concepts. Recorded lectures available for revision purpose only
- Regular assignments - Assignments to help practice and develop problem-solving skills. Problem discussions in the class
- Test series - To help the students tackle the unexpected surprises through regular assessments. Ensures that the students are future-ready.
The MRP of the full course is INR 15,000. You can chose one of the following plans basis your requirement
||INR 10,000 for the full course
||INR 10,000 in advance
||INR 15,000 for the full course
||INR 2,500 in advance. Your next fee becomes due after a month
For more information, please reach out to us at email@example.com