About the Course
The course delivers non-recorded LIVE classes for the following subjects. The entire session would cover the syllabus as per the curriculum.
The course comprises of:
- Non-recorded live classes conducted 3 days a week
- Assignments, Test Series, and Revision classes
- 1:1 doubt clearing sessions with the teacher
- Non-recorded live classes - LIVE lectures in vernacular language ensuring student engagement and understanding of the concepts. Recorded lectures available for revision purpose only
- Regular assignments - Assignments to help practice and develop problem-solving skills. Problem discussions in the class
- Test series - To help the students tackle the unexpected surprises through regular assessments. Ensures that the students are exam-ready.
The MRP of the course is INR 2,000 per subject per month to be paid in advance every month. As a part of the launch offer, you get 50% off on MRP of the course if you pay the fee for a quarter in advance. If, however, you choose to pay the fee for only a month, you get 25% off on the MRP of the course.
|Plan||Discount||Your Price||You Pay|
|Quarterly||50% off||INR 1,000 per subject per month||INR 3,000 in advance. The next fee becomes due after 3 months|
|Monthly||25% off||INR 1,500 per subject per month||INR 1,500 in advance. The next fee becomes due after one month|
You can switch from one plan to another at any time you want. For more information, please reach out to us at email@example.com